MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunny and 75°

After months of below normal temps, the mercury hit a beautiful 75° today so The Princess and I spent the afternoon with a friend and her daughter and granddaughter. So much fun to watch the two of them play.  Weather folks are predicting that we stay warm until Thurs/Fri where it will cool off again but hopefully back up into the high 60's for the weekend.  Woot!

My husband was supposed to be home around 4pm but texted me to say he would be late. Good, because I had nothing planned for dinner. Decided on taco salad, but made a bit healthier with organic 94% lean ground turkey, organic corn chips, homemade organic salsa and homemade organic taco seasoning, fat-free sour cream, 75% reduced fat Cabot cheddar cheese, and lettuce. Easy and quick to make:



Now I need some ice cream to cool off my mouth from that five-alarm salsa!


Related Posts with Thumbnails