MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My First Time.........

No, not my first time doing THAT!  My first time getting a blog award.  Erica, over at Joyous Jabberings gave me THIS award:

 

I actually got this award for my other blog, Our Life With The Princess, but since that blog is just about my daughter, I'm posting my award over here on my personal blog!  Hope that is ok Erica.

As part of receiving this award, there are a few rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award.  So, thanks again, Erica for giving me my first award!

  2. Post this award to 15 other bloggers that you follow and think are great!

  3. Leave a message on each blog, letting them know you are giving them this award.

  4. Post seven things about yourself.

The blogs I'm passing this award along to are:   Kristen, Raechel, Erica, Linny, Meeghan, Susan, Mae, Marsha, Julia, Michelle, Tracey, Gwenn, Kim, Cheryl, and Lisa.

So, here goes:
  • I grew up in Michigan, but moved to Florida in 2000 and can't imagine living anywhere else (well, that is if you don't count that eight month "vacation" in Seattle back in 2006...but hey, we came back)...ever!!

  • I have two yellow labrador retrievers that are almost 13 years old.
     
  • I had my first child when I was 24 and my youngest when I was 43!

  • I was a computer geek for many years, but now are more interested in making our house a home.

  • I love cooking and baking, but I also enjoy sewing (still a novice) and will be giving gardening a try this year (starting out small...just a few tomato plants, and some onions, peppers and some herbs).

  • I love the ocean.  We used to live just two blocks from the ocean but am now a bit further but close enough we could ride our bikes.  I hope to move back to the beach one day.

  • I met my husband online.  He moved here to Florida from Washington State to marry me. :o)
Thanks for stopping by and celebrating my getting this blogger award!


Related Posts with Thumbnails