MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Saturday, February 20, 2010

Six Word Saturday

It's Saturday, so that means it's time for Six Word Saturday. Visit Cate's Blog to play along.



Happy 13th Birthday Jake and Luke!

I have two yellow Labrador Retrievers who captured my heart 13 years ago.  Their owners lived next to my sister. Luke was a birthday present for my oldest son and was the puppy he picked out. I saw Jake, though, and couldn't resist his cute face and his playfulness.  So, both boys came home with me at just five weeks old when their mother started attacking them and the owners were moving and said they would just take the dogs to the pound. I have been "Mom" to them ever since. We've been through a lot together.  Happy Happy Birthday Boys! I love you and hope to have more years with you!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails