MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

If you'd like to participate in Thankful Thursday, head over to Sonya's blog and get the graphic and code and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, go back to Sonya's blog and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!

So, here's my list:
  1. I continue to be thankful that my husband still has both his jobs.  Although his salary is shrinking at his full-time job, there are so many who have no jobs so I am thankful that there continues to be enough work for him to continue at both jobs;

  2. I am thankful for our continued good health. With so many people I know of who are ill or have passed away recently (including several children), I am grateful that our family has been spared from any serious illness;

  3. I am thankful for a little girl who loves to be with me and help me. The other day she went and grabbed some cloths I had just dried and without me even having to ask her, folded the entire pile and put them away. She is such a sweetheart and every day I thank God for giving her to me;

  4. I am thankful for the free internet and cable service that is a benefit of my husband's job. Without it, I would no longer be able to get online and enjoy the friendship and fellowship of my new (and old) online friends;

  5. I am thankful that I have gotten to realize a long-term dream of mine to live down here in Paradise. I lived 39 years in the upper mid-west and am so grateful to have the chance to live the last nine years here and hope to live here the rest of my life!


Related Posts with Thumbnails