MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Thursday, October 1, 2009

About Me

My name is Sharon and I am married to Nick, and mom to J, B & E (The Princess) and two fur-kids, Jake and Luke. J just graduated from college. B passed away at birth in December 2003 and lives in Heaven. E is our youngest and is four. We wish she could stay this age forever. You can read about E in my other blog, Our Life With The Princess.

I grew up in the upper mid-west but moved to Paradise in 2000 with my then 15 year old son. I met my husband on-line and eight months later he moved to Paradise so we could get married. I am an attachment parenting, gentle disciplining, home schooling, beach loving, warm weather living, bike riding, computer and internet addicted, web designing, SAHM. I enjoy sewing and baking. My daughter and I are having fun in the kitchen! I'm teaching myself PHP, JavaScript and MySQL. My husband and I are looking forward to fixing up our fixer-upper house. Most importantly, I am a child of God. I love the Lord, and am striving to be a woman of integrity and excellence and to teach my daughter to be the same.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you will feel free to comment (keep it clean though or I will have to delete your message) or to follow me on Twitter.



Related Posts with Thumbnails