MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Thursday, October 1, 2009

Prayer Requests

Often times I read of people who are in need of prayer, or who are requesting prayer for someone else.  I want to keep remembering them in prayer, but sometimes I forget.  I need to have a list to refer to so I'm going to keep a list here of those I know who need prayers.

If you have a prayer request, send me a message. Your request can be a graphic like those you see below, or I can add it to the text list below the graphics.  Either way, click the orange envelope (kontactR me) link in the "Send Me A Message" section at the top of the left column and send me your prayer request. Please make sure you have permission from the person you are listing for prayer that their information be included on my site. If you do not wish to have your name and/or blog/website listed, let me know that also in your request.

Please pray for:

Pray for Andrew

Owen's Button
Praying For Matthew



  1. Please pray for my brother-in-law and his family as they mourn the passing of his mother.
  2. Please pray for my husband and our extended family as we mourn the passing of his father.
  3. Please pray for Meaghan.  She has been diagnosed with Medulblastoma.  
  4. Our finances. My husband's pay has gotten cut. We are grateful for both his jobs, but we are stretched very tight (as are many others, I know) and are believing that God will provide other financial opportunities.
  5. Travel mercies for my son as he heads to New Zealand on Nov. 8th.  He will be spending several months there, returning to the U.S. next February. Please pray for his safety while he is in NZ as well. Thanks!
PRAISE REPORTS
  1. Sweet Stellan, is the son of MckMama. He is currently in the PICU with re-occuring heart issues.  Stellan had successful heart surgery in Boston that has eradicated his heart issue!! Praise God for this healing!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails