MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

If you'd like to participate in Thankful Thursday, head over to Sonya's blog and get the graphic and code and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, go back to Sonya's blog and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!

So, here's my list:
  1. I continue to be thankful that my husband still has both his jobs.  Although his salary is shrinking at his full-time job, there are so many who have no jobs so I am thankful that there continues to be enough work for him to continue at both jobs;

  2. I am thankful for more time with my dog, Luke.  We thought we were going to have to say goodbye to him earlier this week but he has rallied and is doing better;

  3. I am thankful for the beautiful, fall-like weather we had earlier this week.  We are back up in the 80's now, but those few cooler, less-humid days were a welcome relief;

  4. I am thankful that my daughter loves the lord so much, even at age 4, and that she loves to sing and dance and proclaim her love for Him;

  5. I am thankful for new friends that I am making online. 



Related Posts with Thumbnails