MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

If you'd like to participate in Thankful Thursday, head over to Sonya's blog and get the graphic and code and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, go back to Sonya's blog and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!

So, here's my list:
  1. I am thankful for my friend Tami.  She is such a blessing in my life;
  2. I am thankful that even though my husband's pay is being cut, he at least still has both his full-time and part-time job;
  3. I am thankful for God's grace and mercy every day, even though I know I don't deserve it;
  4. I am thankful that my teaching preschool at home to my daughter is going so well.  She loves to learn and God is really bringing out the patience in me that I need;
  5. I am thankful for old friends that I've reconnected with online.  It has been so nice to catch up on what has happened to us since we got out of high school 30 years ago!
Related Posts with Thumbnails