MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

If you'd like to participate in Thankful Thursday, head over to Sonya's blog and get the graphic and code and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, go back to Sonya's blog and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!

I'm thankful for so many things, but today especially (today, Oct. 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day.) I Am thankful For:
  1. My precious son Benjamin, whom God gave to me for 22 weeks, to grow and to love inside me, before he was born prematurely and went to Heaven on Dec. 7, 2003.  I am so thankful that I am his mommy and that I got to hold him before he went to be with Jesus;

  2. The two other children that I have been given the incredible honor and privilege of raising and I am so thankful that God entrusted their care to me;

  3. Jesus - that God gave us his son and that by believing in him, I will have the opportunity to see my precious Benjamin again, and spend eternity in Heaven!

  4. For my friends Tina and Debbie, who have both suffered the loss of children.  I know God put moved us to attend the same churches so that we would be there to support each other as we endured these losses;

  5. For my mother, who lives in Michigan, and who I haven't seen since February 2006.  Even though she lives so far away and does not get to see my daughter grow up, she is always on the lookout for little things she thinks my daughter will like and sends them to her a few times a month just to say she is thinking about her.  Thanks Mom!
What are you thankful for?



Related Posts with Thumbnails