MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting To Know You.......

It's Sunday, and time for some Getting To Know You fun. Hop on over to MannLand5 to play along.


1. Do you iron your sheets?   Ummm, no.  Isn't that why we have blankets and comforters...to cover up wrinkly sheets??

2. Your dream car is....?  One of these beauties:  A jaguar XF


3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button? Innie

4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?  I have to choose one? 

5. Favorite mascara?   I don't have a favorite.  In fact, please leave me recommendations of some waterproof, non-clumping mascara.  Right now, I'm using Volume Express by Maybelline.

6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?   Does messy count?  We're not a neat family....our house looks very, ummm, lived in. LOL Seriously...no that was serious, but even more serious is that we bought a little cottage and we are going to decorate it probably with a Key West-type style.

7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?  Yes.

8. I hate the smell of...?  Can I list more than one??  Vomit, poop, people who wear too much perfume or aftershave, cigarette smoke and fish. 

Thanks for stopping by and Getting To Know....me!



Related Posts with Thumbnails