MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Sunday, December 20, 2009

Getting To Know You.......

A little Sunday fun, brought to you by MannLand5. Just copy and paste these questions into a post, then go to MannLand5 and put your blog post URL into MckLinky!

Today's questions..

1. Middle name? It's top secret. Seriously, I try not to give too much of my person info out online.

2. What do you think is your best asset (physical)?  Everyone tells me my smile, although I don't like it.  I would say it's my eyes.

3. If you could only eat one type of cuisine for a year, what would it be (Mexican, American,Chinese..etc.)?  Mexican....yum!

4. Walmart or Target?  Target.  I'm too afraid of going into Walmart....I might end up on the peopleofwalmart website! LOL

5. Favorite State besides the one you live in?  Michigan, especially northern Michigan which has incredibly beautiful scenery.

6. What side of the bed do you sleep on, left or right?  Right!

7. King or Queen size bed?  King...I like to stretch out!

8. Beer or wine? Neither

9. Water..ice-cold or room temp? Definitely ice-cold.

10. Christmas..love it or hate it?   I do enjoy Christmas, but probably more toned down than most.



Related Posts with Thumbnails