MY BLOG HAS MOVED

My blog has moved to here.




Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

This is my first time participating in Thankful Thursday. If you'd like to participate in Thankful Thursday, head over to Sonya's blog and get the graphic and code and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, go back to Sonya's blog and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy!

So, here's my list:
  1. I am thankful that I live in a country where I am free to to sing God's praises at the top of my lungs while dancing around the house with my 4 1/2 year old daughter;
  2. I am thankful that my son returned my call the other day. He lives in New York and we have an estranged relationship. Anytime I get to talk to him, even for just a few minutes, is a real joy to me.
  3. I am thankful for God's grace and mercy every day, even though I know I don't deserve it;
  4. I am thankful that my husband willingly works two jobs so that I can stay home and care for our daughter, even though it has meant his working 50-60 hrs. a week, and sometimes up to 70 hrs. a week. He gets to work his full-time job at home, and has afternoon/evening hours so that he gets to spend the mornings and early afternoon with our daughter, and gets to see her on his break and at dinner time.
  5. I am thankful that I have found resources to guide me through teaching preschool to my daughter here at home, and that we are both enjoying it.


Related Posts with Thumbnails